In view of Covid19 situation, all viewing are by registration* only. All registered visitors will need to use SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes.
*All visitors / walk-in without appointment will be rejected. Strictly no appointment make on site, all appointments must be registered and arrange in advance for crowd control measure.
🏗 Construction Progress:
Sales Chart (update on real-time)
- SOLD (92%)
- AVAILABLE (8%)
- SOLD (92%)
- AVAILABLE (8%)
TOTAL AVAILABLE UNIT TYPE
DISCOVER A WORLD BEYOND COMPARE
Stirling Residences 向景苑 is an brand new luxurious development by Logan Property and Nanshan Group at stirling road.
Located just few minutes walk from Queenstown MRT, Stirling Residences 向景苑 is the only one condo in Queenstown which developed on huge land size of 230,000 square feet in district 03.
All units are North-South Orientated, high floor units with South facing get to enjoy the perfect sea view. Classic ‘dumb-bell’ layouts are the essential element most home owners desire. For better visualization of well planned space, please go to our floorplans. As current promotion ongoing for Stirling Residences, selecting the RIGHT unit is crucial for every home owner.
In close proximity to Stirling Residences 向景苑 are shopping, dinning and entertainment options like; Queensway Shopping Centre, IKEA Alexandra and Alexandra Central. Of short 10 mins driving distance, there are many lifestyle clusters such as Holland Village, Rochester Park and Dempsey Hill. There are also renowned school options such as Queenstown Primary School, Queensway Secondary School and Anglo-Chinese School (International), which are located within the vicinity.
Stirling Residences 向景苑 have just launched the central tower due to overwhelming response. It have achieved more than 72% sold till date. Strategic location with well positioned product attribute to its strong sales at attractive entry price.
Stirling Residences 向景苑 is expected to obtain its TOP status by Oct 2021 or latest by April 2022 if no further delay. (Disclaimer: TOP date is based on estimation only)
PRICE TREND (Avg PSF $)
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- This is the personal data protection statement of https://stirling-residence.org media production team which we may update from time to time. For full detail, please refer to disclaimer.
- We recognize your rights in respect of your personal data and we are committed to comply with the Data Protection Act 2012 and other legal requirements
- We collect, use and disclose personal data for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law. You can visit out website and browse without having to provide any personal data.
- If you have any enquiries, comments or suggestions about our collection or use of your personal data or this statement, we would be pleased to receive them if you contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to receive information about your personal data which we retain, to update such personal data or to withdraw any consent you have provided previously, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the same email address above
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this web portal and in describing the models and showflats, neither the Developer nor its agents will be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Visual representations, models, showflat displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references are intended to portray only artistic impressions of the development and décor and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas and other measurements are approximate measurements and are subject to final survey. The development is subject to final inspection by the relevant authorities to comply with the current codes of practice.
All information, specifications, renderings, visual representations and plans are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required by the Developer and/or the web portal. All statements are believed to be correct but shall not be regarded as statements or representations of fact. All plans and models are not to scale unless expressly stated and are subject to any amendments which are required or approved by the relevant authorities.